- Updated the core libraries for the application.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to see the youtube videos that they were uploading.
- Added a new button to differentiate the registration for contest from the registration of an account.
- Bug Fixes:
- Removing a manual entry for the redemption round that was causing an issue.
- Added a error handling form for users to submit error reports.
- Updated libraries and added a new Mail Chimp signup button to the front page.
- Fixing a bug that was causing a 500 error to show up on the front page and image gallery.
- Changed the welcome image of the front page for 2019.
- Added a way for people to contact the developer in charge.
- Added a listing of all seasons and a way to view their rounds.
- Front page will now link to the correct season.
- Fixed an issue with the image gallery not showing because of the current season not having started yet.
- When users click "Go Back" from the round listing, they will now go to the season list that they were previously looking at.
- Optimized the site so that it will load faster than previously.
- Fixed some issues with admin panel and updated the libraries used.
- Fixed an issue with the link/menu button on mobile bouncing back and forth.
- Adding the Redemption Round voting while I work on the code for last rounds not activating voting.
- Fixing an issue where images were not showing if thumbnails failed generating.
- Removed thumbnail generation because it was too resource intensive for more than one image at a time.
- Renamed the "Release Notes" link to "Updates" and fixed link in user's menu bar.
- Anyone can view the release notes by clicking the "Updates" link on the landing page.
- Minor adjustments to the system for system management.
- For users not logged in, they can now see the images in the image gallery.
- Fixed a bug where the links to the images were going to the image instead of showing it in the window with with a FancyBox.
- Fixed a bug where submitting votes was not going through.
- Backend fixes for user settings, uploads, and core systems.
- Fixed an error in the template that was causing a 500 error to occur.
- Fixed some interactivity issues Account Settings page and overhauled the interaction feature for it, allowing the settings to be much quicker in responding to saving details.
- When a user submits their votes, the voting will disable so that can't try to submit it again.
- Users will now be able to see more content on large screened devices, the content will now match the width of the Site Name and the header menus.
- Improved the landing page to match the styles of the application, so that it will have the same header as the rest of the site.
- Improved the performance of the application and the interactivity.
- Overhauled the image uploading and deletion system so that it is much smoother. We are now displaying the images for each user via a template generated from information gathered by the server and rendered so that when a user uploads a new image, it is shown instantly in the page instead of having to wait for the page to reload.
- Users can now share the voting page so that people can support their projects.
- Each person will only be able to vote once per round.
- Contestants will be arranged in pairs and assigned a theme, one of which users will vote for.
- If a contest does not submit any images users will not be able to vote for them, due to being disqualified. And, if both contestants in a pair do not submit in time, then neither moves on and the next round is reduced by one contestant.
- If there are not enough contestants for a round, Rogues Sculpts can and will be obligated to find a Guest Crafter to fill the vacant spot.
- Guest Crafters are anonymous until at least the end of the round.
- After a round's poll is complete, there will be a summary page that shows the the winners of the last poll. This will be added to another version due to time contraints and the need to push up the version to the site for voting.
- Lots of background stuff, laying groundwork for voting.
- Added release notes to the menu for users to view changes.
- Upgraded the system framework to latest version.
- Users are required to verify their email address using link provided in the emails that are sent to them.
- In order to protect the users' accounts, they will be required to complete a ReCaptcha on first login. They may still opt for being remembered, and avoid doing that until they have to login again.
- Error messages on login and registration are now red so that they stick out more.
- Users are able to upload and delete images.
- Users will be able to add links to YouTube as submissions.
- Images will be sorted by newest to oldest.
- When deleting an image, it will verify that you want to delete the image before doing so.
- List of users uploading in the round will now be shown in a table.
- Once a round is complete, users will be unable to submit anymore images or links.
- When registering or changing their name, users will be required to submit at least a first and last name.
- Users can now submit an address for receiving rewards that will be mailed out. Only admins will be able to view these details.